Monday, March 20, 2006

I took Joshua out today. To watch some free movie at suntec. Er shaggy dog or something. Which totally reminded me why I stopped watching movies like this. Honestly. It was a Tim Allen movie. About talking dogs no less. Anyway I think Joshua enjoyed it so that's my good deed of the month I guess.

But wow. I totally cannot believe he's 13 already. He sure as hell doesn't act like it. He spilt like mustard all over his shirt and I sent him to the washroom to go wash it off. He came out telling me there wasn't any soap there. Like he didn't realise those tap looking things at the side of the tap were soap dispensers. Like which century is he living in? Though I think I totally tortured him as well, dragging him into every shop to look at stuff.

Anyway, yesterday I went with my parents to parkway parade so they could do all their giant shopping. We dropped by aunty cecilia's house first to pass some nonsense to her. Point is, I finally got to see Nikita again. Who is very botak btw. They shaved her head so that the hair would grow back thicker. I think that's the silliest thing I've ever heard. Don't they realise hair is NATURALLY thicker at the follicles and that's why it LOOKS like more hair is growing when its not? Thank god mum and dad never did anything like that. My hair is thick enough as it is. There is a reason why the lady takes 45 minutes to cut my hair. haha

So when we got there I totally dragged them to the nike shop to see the bag. Mum totally didn't want to admit it was nice, and kept insisting it wasn't meant for school. I think she still firmly believes we should all be carrying box bags, like her parents probably made her do. Dad said his parents made him carry the flour bag to school. As in the free bag that came with the flour. Hm.. Anyway, I was so ready to buy it, taking the nets card out all, ready to part with my $82.90, when dad stopped me. He was all.. I didn't get you anything for doing well for your O's and all, so I'll pay for this. Which was totally the sweetest thing EVER, but it made me feel so horrible, not only for making him spend so much, but because I totally didn't work for O's at all. Like I'm totally unworthy of it or something. Though I must admit it seems like I totally surpassed their expectations or whatever, cause they were so shocked. Like they must have expected me to get 35 points or something.

School starts proper tmr. First GP lecture's tmr, wanna see what that's like. Though I really need to brush up on my current affairs. If everyone stops hogging the papers maybe. I should really go catch up on bio, though its a seemingly lost cause. Oh well.

No comments: